Below are the steps to follow in receiving the baptism of Holy Spirit. Ready for IMPARTATION.
Steps to Receive the Baptism of the Holy Ghost
- You are not to ask or beg God for it, just expect it.
- Believe He has given you and you will manifest it.
- Don’t hate tongues. That some people misuse it doesn’t mean it has lost its power.
- Don’t pretend not to need it. Holy Ghost baptism is not just about tongues, it is about empowerment but tongues is the initial sign that you are baptized.
- Clear your minds of doubts, God will give you, if you think any sin can hinder you, ask for forgiveness now and now. (Isa 1:18: “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool”). And forgive everyone in your heart.
- As I pray for you, you will be baptized and you will speak in new tongues.
- As I pray for you, the Holy Spirit will give you utterances and you will speak it out. Note that utterance means any sound produced with the mouth. That means the utterance could be one syllable or two. It could be a string of words. Understand that you are the one that will pronounce the utterance in anyway it comes to your mind as the Holy Spirit gives you utterance.
- When I pray for you, the utterance would come. Don’t think you are the one thinking it, it is not you. Don’t think you will be unconscious or lost, it is not so. Don’t be bothered if you don’t know the meaning just
speak it. And keep repeating whatever comes to your mind.
- Daddy thank you because you are a faithful God, you always hear me
and you are eager to give us than we are eager to ask. I pray for you:
Receive the Holy Spirit right now in Jesus Name.!!!!!
- Open your mouth and began to speak those tongues out.